QLIKMAPS is a geographical analysis product that, through different map models, offers the opportunity to integrate the dashboards developed with QlikView and QlikSense with several analysis and geographic visualization models.
It can be perfectly integrated with Qlik platform and offers various features such as:
- Plot territories, polygons, heat maps and density maps; not just discrete points;
- Lasso points and polygons on a map to make selections that are passed to QlikView;
- Out-of-the-box support for most international administrative boundaries;
- Use custom territories and integrate with ESRI shapefiles and KML files at no extra cost;
- Deploy to mobile users without any loss in functionality;
- Overlay the results of a Google search query without having to update the data model;
- Real-time overlays from external ESRI, WMS and WMTS Tile data sources;
- Get true multi-layer support; add or remove any layer type with a click of a button
QlikMaps, which in 2015 acquired the Austrian brand GlobeQlik, is a product developed by the U.S. company Analytics8.
iBic, since 2011 exclusive italian distributor of GlobeQlik, has already signed a partnership with Analytics8 expanding its offer with QlikMaps.