iBIC deals with Business Intelligence projects from the design phase, to the realization of the datawarehouse, reporting & dash-boarding systems exploiting its comprehensive knowledge of diverse products and businesses
- CONSULTING: analysis of the firm's processes, identification of the Key Performance Indicators (KPI), design of the IT architecture for Business Intelligence.
- DATA WAREHOUSING: methodological approach, design of the data model, planning of the ETL stages for managing the Enterprise DataWarehouse over time.
- BUSINESS ANALYSIS: dynamic reporting solutions and KPI analysis systems development (Enterprise Performance Management) with innovative dash-boarding solutions (Qlikview)
- GEO-MARKETING: analysis of the business positioning and performances through the integration of geographical information (geolocations and areas) with marketing and the firm's data (GlobeQlik)
- TRAINING: design of personalized courses on Data Warehousing architecture, developmental methodologies, use and features of back-end/front-end tools.
- MAINTENANCE: outsourcing management of Business Intelligence systems for the daily control of the Data Warehouse processing uploads, the maintenance and the functional support to end users.